Happy New month Lifestyle Loft family. Summer is officially here. And to kick start the summer, we have lined up some of our favorite things.
1.NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE
Every July, Nordstrom holds their biggest sale of the year. To our Canadian Readers, Nordstrom as a retail company launched in our markets a couple of years ago and may not be as popular as it is for my United States readers. No matter which side of the border you are from, we wanted to make sure that you do not miss out. Today, we are going to share what you need to know and how to prepare, so that you are part of all the lucky shoppers who will be taking part in this sale.
Nordstrom has not released what the sale percentages are this year. Last year, we saw sales up to 70% off. Either way, you will not want to miss out. Snagging your fav designer brands at 40%, is not a bad idea at all.
July 9- Early Access to ICON status cardholder members( US RESIDENTS ONLY)- INSTORE
July 10-Early Access to AMBASSADOR status cardholder members (US RESIDENTS ONLY)- INSTORE
July 11- Early Access to ICON and AMBASSADOR STATUS In store and Online
July 12 – 18 Early Access to ICON, AMBASSADOR and Any Nordstrom Credit and Debit Card Holders. Open to US RESIDENTS ONLY
July 16- 18: Early Access to Nordy Club Members. Open to CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY
July 19-Aug 14: Open to All ( US+ Canada Residents)
A more detailed post on dates and how you can qualify, click here.
WHY THE BUZZ?
If you are looking for great discounts from name brands to designer brands this is the time to shop. Anything from designer clothing, shoes, leather goods, home good etc. You will not be disappointed.
HOW TO PREPARE
- Grab a catalogue- Catalogues are sent out to members, however they are not exclusive to members. You can grab a catalogue from a store near you and check out what is on trend at Nordstrom. With that on hand, you can begin planning what you are going to shop for.
- Sign up to become part of the Nordy Club- Each Country has different qualifications. To find out how you can qualify, from whatever region you are, click here.
- Favourite items- Inorder to favourite items that you love, you have to create an account on the Nordstrom website. All you have to do is Click on the Sign In Icon, top right on the Nordstrom page. Create an Account, and Sign In. Now you are ready to create a catalogue of your fav things. How does this help? Come Shopping day, you will not be spending Time browsing through items, All you do is sign in and add items to your shopping cart, and purchase.
FUN THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR
- Glam up Days– To all my beauty lovers, Starting July 19- Aug 14 Nordstrom will hold beauty events daily, where you can get free samples, expert tips and tons of beauty exclusives. Everything from Make up Monday, tools day to channel and Dior exclusives. To find out when each of these events will be held, click here.
We put together a more detailed post on All Things Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Click here for more deets lifestyle Loft family.
2. HOME GOODS GIFTS FOR THE SEASON
Tis the social season lifestyle loft family. Brunches and bbqs are not the only etched in our summer social calendars. Also on the to do lists are weddings, bridal showers and housewarmings. And with that we got to inspired to put up a post with home goods gift ideas and knick knacks for some of the events that you will be attending.
Please note that : This post contains affiliate links for products we love. If you make a purchase through one of the links, we will earn an extra Commision at no extra cost to you.
3. SHE Podcast
We have been a fan of podcasts for sometime now. And with that in mind, we came across Jordan Lee Dooley podcast. It is the SHE podcast with Jordan Lee Dooley. Why are we loving this podcast this summer? Jordan tackles, how to own your every day. She also gives tips and tricks on how to overcome challenges and struggles to live your very best life. She is real, raw and authentic about her journey as a woman, wife, and small business owner. And we are super excited to share this discovery with you all.
There you have it Lifestyle Loft family, our July Edit. Hope you have has as much reading this post as we did writing it. Happy new month Lifestyle Loft Family.